3900x temperature with Noctua U12A

Hi, I was wondering if the temperatures im getting with the 3900x is normal with this cooler. I'm getting 83c average and 94c max on the aida64 stress test. Under some gaming, I'm getting 75c max. I haven't done any overclocking and it made me a bit worried if these temperatures are too high.

The pc is a mini itx system inside a Lian LI TU150 case. I'm using an Aorous X570I Pro wifi motherboard.

What led you to a conclusion that these aren't good thermals with this CPU and cooler ? It's rather high-end CPU with mid-end cooler, these thermals are expected and completely normal. It depends on the RPMs also tho, try to tweak your fan curve, maybe it's too relaxed. ITX case plays a role also because of worse airflow.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

with that case it seems about right 

I top around 88°C to 90°C but I also use full ATX case 

51 minutes ago, Juular said:

What led you to a conclusion that these aren't good thermals with this CPU and cooler ? It's rather high-end CPU with mid-end cooler, these thermals are expected and completely normal. It depends on the RPMs also tho, try to tweak your fan curve, maybe it's too relaxed. ITX case plays a role also because of worse airflow.

Thanks for reply. Yeah I did notice a couple of degrees cooler when the side panel is off so I will change the fan speed. When I did the stress test, the noctua fan ran at 2000+ rpm so it was pretty loud at that temperature.

17 minutes ago, WereCat said:

with that case it seems about right 

I top around 88°C to 90°C but I also use full ATX case 

Thanks for the reply. Awesome to know the temps are similar, but i guess this cpu is normal to get this hot.