Components on after shutdown?

charbel1011

So i have the corsair 850x psu. And i noticed when shutting down my pc some components stays on for example my motherboard rgb is on. My usb connected microphone and my headset the rest is off? Whats the fix for that? I like everything to be off.

7 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

What mobo?

Go into bios and look for rgb or something similar to turn it off

Asus maximus code xi

The motherboard is always going to receive standby power. The RGB can usually be disabled in the BIOS but USB power I think not. If a device stays connected after a shutdown power still goes to it. It's normal.

2 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

The motherboard is always going to receive standby power. The RGB can usually be disabled in the BIOS but USB power I think not. If a device stays connected after a shutdown power still goes to it. It's normal.

The RGB can be disabled in the bios I think as I can disable my strix x370-f so I would assume it would have similar option in the BIOS

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

48 minutes ago, Ben17 said:

The RGB can be disabled in the bios I think as I can disable my strix x370-f so I would assume it would have similar option in the BIOS

My Prime X399-A has RGB that can be disabled in the BIOS. Which I'm glad cause I'm not about that life.