Looking for a Model O and Model O- alternative

kiicki

Looking for a Model O and Model O replacement. The Model O is a bit too long for me, and I'm a palm user. I would prefer my index and long finger to be near the edge of the trigger buttons. It's a bit too much behind, and I can't get used to it. I also prefer to have my hand to be placed further back on the mouse. It's possible it also feels a bit too wide for me.

The Model O- has felt good at times, but often also too small. I like the length of the mouse. My index and long finger is on the edge of the trigger button. However it's a bit too narrow and low so much of my hand is getting dragged on the desk.

Maybe I'm looking for something in between where I would prefer the Model O- length (120mm)

• Games: (Modern Warfare, CS GO)
  • Hand Preference: (Right)
  • Budget: (No budget)
  • Hand Size: (18cm x 10cm)
  • Grip: (Palm where my hand is placed on the back of the mouse)
  • Weight: (Light since I have been using Model O and Model O-)
  • Sensitivity: (High on Windows but lower in games. 1000 DPI and 3.5 sensitivity on Modern Warfare, and 1 sensitivity in CS GO)
  • Connectivity: (Wired)

If you want ultra lightweight, consider the following:

• G-Wolves Hati (GPW-ish shape)/Skoll (EC2 shape)
  • Coolermaster MM710
  • FinalMouse Ultralight 2
  • Xtrfy M4

If you don't mind something less lightweight (but still relatively light):

• Zowie FK2(-B) (probably the best option if you want a mouse like the Model O, but smaller)
  • Zowie ZA12/13
  • Steelseries Sensei Ten/310
  • Razer Viper
  • Logitech G Pro Wireless

I'd also strongly recommend watching Rocket Jump Ninja's reviews for these mice.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 hour ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

If you want ultra lightweight, consider the following:

• G-Wolves Hati (GPW-ish shape)/Skoll (EC2 shape)
  • Coolermaster MM710
  • FinalMouse Ultralight 2
  • Xtrfy M4

If you don't mind something less lightweight (but still relatively light):

• Zowie FK2(-B) (probably the best option if you want a mouse like the Model O, but smaller)
  • Zowie ZA12/13
  • Steelseries Sensei Ten/310
  • Razer Viper
  • Logitech G Pro Wireless

I'd also strongly recommend watching Rocket Jump Ninja's reviews for these mice.

Funny you would mentioned Rocket Jump Ninja because I have been watching so many videos. I'm overwhelmed and confused. He suggests to measure your grip size (The width of your index finger, long finger, and ring finger combined) and mine is 6cm. Apparently the "6cm grip" mouses are all classified as Large mouses by him. I honestly feel that the Model O is too large for me and it's classified as medium. I have looked at Xtrfy M4, but it has the same length as the Model O, and I would prefer the same length as a Model O- which is 120mm. Coolermaster MM710 is just too small and very similar to a Model O-. It's possibly I have between the M4 and MM710, but both doesn't seem too suit me.

FInalmouse just seems like a money grabbing overpriced mouse tbh, and I wouldn't feel right about buying one. Skoll has around the same length as the model O, so I wouldn't go with that again. I will look into the others mentioned 

12 hours ago, kiicki said:

Funny you would mentioned Rocket Jump Ninja because I have been watching so many videos. I'm overwhelmed and confused. He suggests to measure your grip size (The width of your index finger, long finger, and ring finger combined) and mine is 6cm. Apparently the "6cm grip" mouses are all classified as Large mouses by him. I honestly feel that the Model O is too large for me and it's classified as medium. I have looked at Xtrfy M4, but it has the same length as the Model O, and I would prefer the same length as a Model O- which is 120mm. Coolermaster MM710 is just too small and very similar to a Model O-. It's possibly I have between the M4 and MM710, but both doesn't seem too suit me.

FInalmouse just seems like a money grabbing overpriced mouse tbh, and I wouldn't feel right about buying one. Skoll has around the same length as the model O, so I wouldn't go with that again. I will look into the others mentioned 

Shape is usually equally important to size. The M4 and the Skoll are ergo mice, not ambi. Have you considered that maybe an ergo mouse might suit your grip better? I'm suggesting this because ergo mice are usually really comfortable for palm grip.

(I also forgot to mention the Zowie S2, it's definitely worth taking a look at)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402