Best house building game?

Kyatto

Hi guys, before anything else, happy new year to y'all; now, i'm looking for the best possible game to make houses and overall buildings with as much freedom as possible, i thought House Flipper would be the best fit for me but after watching some reviews it seems the player is kinda hand-tied by the size of the property acquired and can't just build houses as in a sandbox mode or anything, so i started looking around and found a couple games that might suit my needs but not entirely, i got LEGO worlds just because it was dirty cheap on CDKeys, but i'm still on the search of an ideal house building game with or without actual characters living there, i just want the most sandbox, free and open space building simulator to design stuff. 

Minecraft looks appealing but still i think there should be better options out there, thnx for reading.

11 minutes ago, Kyatto said:

i just want the most sandbox, free and open space building simulator to design stuff.

Practically any Sims game.

20 hours ago, RetroGeneral said:

you sure you need a game for that?

isn't this more in line of what you are looking for?

https://www.nchsoftware.com/design/index.html 

Wicked, man, huge thanks! That actually works better for me, sadly i had already bought sims 3 on steam, i think that's gonna be my drowning people sim now.