PC won't start

Krazes

Man's actually fucking pissed bruv like nah it's been hours. My pc won't start it's in some next loading screen and it crashes with some loading symbol, tried windows 10 ISO through usb and still doesn't work even tho USB is first on priority list now I'm out of options. 

Background, my hard drive was corrupted I erased that drive then my pc couldn't even detect the device, I took it out then factory resetted my pc cos my ssd needed to be cleared I done that, setted it up and all but now I wanna do a clean install with the iso and my pc won't even start it's stuck on the loading screen almost immediately and nothing I can do through bios either 

15777463393284094804036006175610.jpg

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

Stuck once again me force shutting down and restarting isn't doing anything with my usb plugged in or out 

15777464720016212896812109413501.jpg

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

Worked once, loaded into the iso but as soon as I entered product key and pressed enter it crashed 

JPEG_20191230_221215.jpg

Stuck on this too

JPEG_20191230_203533.jpg

1 minute ago, lloose said:

Looks like its time to reinstall windows.

I'm trying to but it's not letting me, usb boot isn't working it immediately just crashes 

Pull out all ram except for 1 stick. Disconnect every drive except the one you want to install to. Take a moment to blow the dust out of your cpu cooler. Try again with minimal hardware connected.

Just now, lloose said:

Pull out all ram except for 1 stick. Disconnect every drive except the one you want to install to. Take a moment to blow the dust out of your cpu cooler. Try again with minimal hardware connected.

I've got 2 ram sticks and 1 sad cos I ain't putting the corrupted HDD in 

get a new hdd or a ssd

Main Pc: CPU: ryzen 5 5600x  Motherboard: Msi b450 gaming plus max  RAM: 32gb corsair vengeance ddr4 3200mhz ram  GPU: Nvidia rtx 2070 SUPER 8gb Case:  cooler master td500   PSU: corsair 750watt bronze80+  Cooling: Kraken x53 aio Storagewdblack snd750,3tb wd blue hdd

2nd Pc: CPU: ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-Gaming 3  RAM: 16gb 3000mhz gskill Aegis  GPU: Nvidia gtx 1650super 4gb  Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB311L ARGB Airflow PSU: corsair cx 550watt 80+ bronze Cooling: Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler Storage: adata su635 240gb ssd, seagate 750gb 7200rpm hdd

3rd pc CPU: i7 2600 Motherboard: asus H61M-E  RAM: 16 gb ddr3 1333mhz GPU: nvidia gtx 1060 3gb Case: thermaltake versa h18 PSU: evga 450watt 80+ bronze Cooling: Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini CPU Cooler Storage: crucial mx 500 500gb ssd, wd blue 1tb 7200rpm hdd 

If your seeing "Preparing Automatic Repair", then its still booting to a Windows install somewhere, the ISO USB does not do that (as far as I know and have experienced)..

Finally gotten somewhere but why the fuck do I have 4 partitions and how do I get rid of it so it's just the primary

JPEG_20191230_233441.jpg

JPEG_20191230_233517.jpg

Just now, Krazes said:

Finally gotten somewhere but why the fuck do I have 4 partitions and how do I get rid of it so it's just the primary

JPEG_20191230_233441.jpg

JPEG_20191230_233517.jpg

Having those partitions is perfectly normal, what I usually do when reinstalling is just to delete them all, and then select the "Unallocated Space" to install Windows on. Be very careful to only delete the partitions of the SSD however! (if you have other drives attached)

Just now, Car712 said:

Having those partitions is perfectly normal, what I usually do when reinstalling is just to delete them all, and then select the "Unallocated Space" to install Windows on. Be very careful to only delete the partitions of the SSD however! (if you have other drives attached)

It restarted my pc when downloading new windows and when it restarted it rebooted through my flash drive again and it's making me enter the product key and everything again what the hell 

1 minute ago, Krazes said:

It restarted my pc when downloading new windows and when it restarted it rebooted through my flash drive again and it's making me enter the product key and everything again what the hell 

After the installer finishes and reboots, just remove the USB.

5 minutes ago, Car712 said:

After the installer finishes and reboots, just remove the USB.

I've done what you said and done the whole windows thing again, it restarted and landed me here

15777496785946960556662761909913.jpg

Windows is installing, changed my boot device in bios and it worked 

15777503464986779012544639731542.jpg

Finally, not sure if it's stable though but what am I meant to do to install a new hard drive?

15777504432456801115180175769852.jpg

Somehow figured it out myself but one last thing what's the procedure of putting in a new hard drive?

Connect sata power cable (from PSU) to HDD/SSD and a sata cable to HDD/SSD to sata port on the motherboard.

Make sure HDD/SSD in in cage or slot where it belongs.

Now boot as normal into windows.

Once in do as follows: (Hope I explained decent enough)

Open Start.

Search for Disk Management and click it (top result)

Right-click the new hard drive and select the Format option.

In the "Value label" field, type a name for the drive and letter.

Use the "File system" drop-down menu, and select NTFS (recommended for Windows 10).

Use the "Allocation unit size" drop-down menu, and select the Default option (usually full size)

Check the Perform a quick format option. (I never do quick format but results are the same so do which you prefer.

First watercooled System

Build Name: Frost

Monitor: Alienware AW3423DWF 1800R Curved Ultrawide 3440x1440 QD-OLED 157hz 10 bit 0.1ms

Chassis: Lian Li 011 Dynamic EVO w/ 2x120mm Corsair QL RGB Fans on the bottom 1x120mm on back exhaust

Top Rad & Fans:  Corsair 54mm 360mm w/ 3x120mm Corsair ML Pro RGB Fans

Side Rad & Fans: Corsair 30mm 360mm w/ 3x120mm Corsair QL RGB Fans

Motherboard: Asrock X670E Steel Legend

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D w/ Corsair XC7 RGB Pro w/ Kyrosheet

Memory/RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB DDR5 2x16GB 32GB 6000Mhz

GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 4080 TUF w/ EK-Quantum Vector2 Nickel/Plexi & Backplate

Pump/Reservoir: Corsair XD5 RGB

Coolant: EK Mystic Fog

PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000w G3 w/ custom modmesh black & white cables from cablemod

Boot/OS SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe

WZ/2042 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Game SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB

Performance/Editing HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB

Storage HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB

Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition/Razer Mamba

Mouse Mat: Corsair MM700 RGB

Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma

Microphone: HyperX Quadcast

Headset: Razer Blackshark v2 Pro

Eyewear/Glasses: Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS

Camera: Razer Kiyo Pro

5 minutes ago, darkchaos916 said:

Connect sata power cable (from PSU) to HDD/SSD and a sata cable to HDD/SSD to sata port on the motherboard.

Make sure HDD/SSD in in cage or slot where it belongs.

Now boot as normal into windows.

Once in do as follows: (Hope I explained decent enough)

Open Start.

Search for Disk Management and click it (top result)

Right-click the new hard drive and select the Format option.

In the "Value label" field, type a name for the drive and letter.

Use the "File system" drop-down menu, and select NTFS (recommended for Windows 10).

Use the "Allocation unit size" drop-down menu, and select the Default option (usually full size)

Check the Perform a quick format option. (I never do quick format but results are the same so do which you prefer.

Thanks