Im sick of Asus (Thread_stuck_in_device_driver)(Half Rant!))

shit boi

Dear Forums!

I Have honestly lost all hope, this is my last pillar of help I might be able to get.
So, the Story begins on August 28th of this year. I Have happily bought my new gaming machine which would be an ASUS TUF505DU/D/Whatever the last 2 letters are. Here are the specs:

Ryzen 7 3750H
8GB RAM

512GB M.2 Samsung SSD

GTX 1660Ti 6GB

Now onto the problem I'm having. Since I have bought it, I am experiencing random BSOD errors, not influenced by the type of usage, be it gaming, consuming light media, writing, or even just having the PC in idle. The Error code is always the same (Thread_stuck_in_device_driver) I Have tried literally everything imaginable, and findable on the face of internet, that's why I'm turning to you guys and gals.
Before you say "just use your guarantee, they'll repair it", I'm sad to dissapoint, but I have tried... several times. 7 times to be exact. The story is always the same:
-I collect 3-4 crash reports (and pictures) of the BSOD errors
-give the device in for repair
-2 weeks later it returns with the message: "We are sorry, but we sadly couldn't diagnose the error described by you" (Of Course the only thing they did, at least in my eyes, is to reinstall Windows 10 for the 85th time)

-rince and repeat

Now, I'm sitting at my desk, contemplating to sue Asus for their negligent customer service, and absolutely horrible way of treating me and my problem.

Please, If you have any advice, or way to help, I would be more than glad to listen, and try LITERALLY ANYTHING you might throw at me in order to fix my problem. It's been almost 4 months, since I practically don't have a daily driver at my disposal, and I'm more than a 100% sure the fault is not on my end.

Asus, I'm thorougly dissapointed.

also, sorry if it's the wrong sub, I'd happily move it If I had to

2 hours ago, shit boi said:

Ryzen 7 3750H

that's a mobile chip

2 hours ago, shit boi said:

Now onto the problem I'm having. Since I have bought it, I am experiencing random BSOD errors, not influenced by the type of usage, be it gaming, consuming light media, writing, or even just having the PC in idle. The Error code is always the same (Thread_stuck_in_device_driver) I Have tried literally everything imaginable, and findable on the face of internet, that's why I'm turning to you guys and gals.

example of what you tried? 

also when the blue screen occurs does it show you the device that failed, and if it doesn't does it display a sys file? like for example a screen like "this is what went wrong: example.sys". if you have that file you can see what exact device caused the problem. it's possible your gpu/ssd/ram is faulty and that it's not an issue with the board at all. 

and again, the cpu you listed is a mobile chip not designed for desktop motherboards.

She/Her

if all else fails do a clean install of windows

edit: ok apparently you already tried that. 

try a different gpu if you have another one

and if they cant fix it then they cant fix it idk why you blame them 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:37 PM, Twilight said:

that's a mobile chip

example of what you tried? 

also when the blue screen occurs does it show you the device that failed, and if it doesn't does it display a sys file? like for example a screen like "this is what went wrong: example.sys". if you have that file you can see what exact device caused the problem. it's possible your gpu/ssd/ram is faulty and that it's not an issue with the board at all. 

and again, the cpu you listed is a mobile chip not designed for desktop motherboards.

1. It's a laptop, so of course it will be a mobile chip

2. No it doesn't, it only shows me the error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver

3. I have tried: -reinstalling Windows completely, multiple times
-removing, then installing drivers
-updating drivers
-searching windows update for any possible updates (with no luck)
-Bios updated
-checked performance in games if anything is bottlenecking, the answer is no, yet I can barely push 40-60 FPS in Rainbow 6 on minimal settings, when I was able to play on ultra 80FPS on a machine half this strong, even though my CPU and GPU are sitting at about 80% both
-set laptop to performance mode, everywhere I could

On 12/30/2019 at 11:40 PM, spartaman64 said:

if all else fails do a clean install of windows

edit: ok apparently you already tried that. 

try a different gpu if you have another one

and if they cant fix it then they cant fix it idk why you blame them 

Well It's a completely new machine, if they can't fix it, why wont they exchange it, or give me my money back, as I have requested numerous times already?