GPU upgrade

SlavicJew
Go to solution Solved by doomsriker,

I would start by doing some research on budget cards. There are plenty of great YouTube videos on this topic from randomgamigHD, TechYesCity, Socket Sanctuary, and many more channels. I would start by checking local listings like Craigslist or whatever you have regionally like OfferUp LetGo cagigi etc as this is usually we’re you can get the best deal if you know what too look for (of course there will be people with some crazy prices that you should avoid). A few cards off the top of my head that might be good for around 100 or less are the GTX 780, GTX 970, RX 470, RX 480, RX 570, RX 580, R9 280, R9 290, R9 290x, R9 380, R9 390 or maybe even a GTX 980 if you get lucky and find a deal. Check EVGA B-stock first thing every Wednesday for their Wednesday madness sales too. Good luck!!

Currently, I have and use a GTX 1050Ti everyday. I have many options in mind for upgrades, but I'm coming here for community recommendations for GPUs that are around the same price as the 1050Ti was at release to upgrade to. I am entirely okay to buy used GPUs as well.

I would start by doing some research on budget cards. There are plenty of great YouTube videos on this topic from randomgamigHD, TechYesCity, Socket Sanctuary, and many more channels. I would start by checking local listings like Craigslist or whatever you have regionally like OfferUp LetGo cagigi etc as this is usually we’re you can get the best deal if you know what too look for (of course there will be people with some crazy prices that you should avoid). A few cards off the top of my head that might be good for around 100 or less are the GTX 780, GTX 970, RX 470, RX 480, RX 570, RX 580, R9 280, R9 290, R9 290x, R9 380, R9 390 or maybe even a GTX 980 if you get lucky and find a deal. Check EVGA B-stock first thing every Wednesday for their Wednesday madness sales too. Good luck!!