3 modules of 4x8(32gb) and one module of 2x8(16gb)? Will it work?

So I got a good deal on some ram on ebay, seller had two listings, both 2 modules of 8gb (so I assumed 2 kits of 2x8(16gb), bought them, they've arrived, only its 3 modules of 4x8(32) and one of 2x8(16).

The question simply boils down to will it all work if i put it in? I want to be able to get the 3200MHz rated but know that ram is sold together as theyve been validated for the same timings and what not.

Am I fine to just use this as is or should I return?

will it work, more than likely. if you can open it without destroying the packaging, try testing it.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

2 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

will it work, more than likely. if you can open it without destroying the packaging, try testing it.

No these were second hand, no original packaging to speak of. Can't test till the 3rd when the rest of my parts arrive unfortunately, but the seller is willing to work something out if they dont work which is nice.

i like thinking of ram as i see it constantly professed in these places.  

"will it work if i put it in"

nobody knows, maybe they will like it maybe they won't, its hard to say, you just gotta believe in yourself, you are likely your own worst enemy