Amd ryzen 3600x high voltage??

Hii. Just wondering, is the voltage to High? Everyrhing is on auto, only D.O.C.P on to Get 3200mhz on my ram.

Ryzen 3600x

asus tuf x570

Asus rtx 2080ti

32gb gskill trident z

1tb ssd

1tb M.2

750w psu

83A633E2-D19F-4D0E-8882-2E6ED927F922.jpeg

I know that AMD Ryzen2 (3000 series)'s boards to pull a bit more power than what is normal. Jayztwocents did a video talking about it while back. It is normal, but if you want, you can tune it down. If you are not crashing, or anything, you shouldn't have to worry. That is what I think. 

Fire Tail: CPU - Intel 7700k. MOBO - MSI M5 Gaming Z270

RAM - G.Skill RipJaws V 2x8GB (16GB). GPU - MSI 1070 Gaming X

Editing Rig: CPU - AMD Ryzen 3900x with NZTX Krackenx240. MOBO - MSI ACE MEG Z570

RAM - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB (16GBx2) 3200hz. GPU - MSI Gaming Trio 2070 Super

the cpu get very warm on PUBG, up to 75! but 55-65 on other games.. but sometimes i get like fps drops, and when i monitor my cpu, the tempratur goes up to 80/85 when the lag/stuttering happen. its only for a second tho, but its kinda annoying :s

3 minutes ago, Fuzz_Ball said:

I know that AMD Ryzen2 (3000 series)'s boards to pull a bit more power than what is normal. Jayztwocents did a video talking about it while back. It is normal, but if you want, you can tune it down. If you are not crashing, or anything, you shouldn't have to worry. That is what I think. 

4 minutes ago, Fuzz_Ball said:

16C12D37-4040-48AB-B99B-AE2976879FA7.jpeg

11 minutes ago, hippopotumus582 said:

the cpu get very warm on PUBG, up to 75! but 55-65 on other games.. but sometimes i get like fps drops, and when i monitor my cpu, the tempratur goes up to 80/85 when the lag/stuttering happen. its only for a second tho, but its kinda annoying :s

If you are using the box cooler these temps are normal. Perhaps see if you can increase airflow in your case by adding more case fans, or look for an aftermarket air cooler.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

21 minutes ago, hippopotumus582 said:

Which CPU cooler?  If Wraith Stealth then that sounds like normal temps, its not a good cooler.  I think from last screenshot you posted in CPU-Z your BIOS config is probably fine, but look into getting something like a Hyper 212

Pretty much all AMD CPUs come with decent out of the box coolers, with the sole exception being the 3600 (and 3950x which i believe doesn't come with one)

Just now, Otto_iii said:

Which CPU cooler?  If Wraith Stealth then that sounds like normal temps, its not a good cooler.  I think from last screenshot you posted in CPU-Z your BIOS config is probably fine, but look into getting something like a Hyper 212

I aint got stock cooler either? got the enermax Liquid fusion or what its called u can see in picture :) so u guts think the voltage is ok? When i boote Windows it showed 1.35v so maybe it aint too bad.. 

96BF4F2A-FE16-47B7-9B46-046EC04859AD.jpeg