Don't want to start a flamewar just wanted to share

NameOfNoInterest

That is pretty great.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I have seen it. Pretty good.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Seen. It. So. Many. Times, No one likes PC master race asses.

The PC master race thing is funny when people are joking. But when they get serious is when I say get a life.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Seen. It. So. Many. Times, No one likes PC master race asses.

PC MASTERRACE!! COSOLE PEATENS OMG COD 4 ALL THE WAY!!!!!111101!! :D Lol just kidding! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

And this just further exemplifies the "PC Elitist" attitude. Things like this infuriate me as a console and PC player (people don't generally game on Macs anymore so it's irrelevant really to the conversation). For me each are on the same level - just differentiated.

And this just further exemplifies the "PC Elitist" attitude. Things like this infuriate me as a console and PC player (people don't generally game on Macs anymore so it's irrelevant really to the conversation). For me each are on the same level - just differentiated.

Well, to be fair, in a realistic and objective sense, PC enthusiasts are on a different level as compared to other gamers. They kind of have to live and breathe what they do to have what they have. Which would logically make it more valuable to them and therefore they would scrutinize it far more. 

It doesn't justify this strange sense of hate the true PC Elitists have for console gamers, but at the same time, I would never call them the same. Because they aren't. And to say they are is to devalue the extra effort enthusiasts put into making their systems and games what they are while overvaluing the comparatively little effort console gamers put into their various systems.

I'm just saying. I play both (PS4 ftw), but I'm a primarily PC gamer for this reason. I love games and computers. And I mean that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.