NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI ON AMD APU A6 MOTHERBOARD

Just now, MY COMPUTER SUCKS HELP ME said:

Hey can you please help me because i don't know if i can put an NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD in AMD MOTHERBOARD because i wanna play BATTLEFIELD (ANY) and METAL GEAR SOLID V

first of all - yes, any motherboard with PCIe 3.0(well, now 4.0 too with X570) slots should work with all modern GPUs that use PCIe 3.0(again, 4.0 too with the new AMD GPUs)

second of all, in most regions RX 480/580 is a better buy because it's usually cheaper/same price and performs significantly better, try to buy used because those are quite popular as they're really good value(just gotta be careful with them, some were used for mining and the GPU may be fine, but the fans could be worn out so you might have to buy replacement ones)

17 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

first of all - yes, any motherboard with PCIe 3.0(well, now 4.0 too with X570) slots should work with all modern GPUs that use PCIe 3.0(again, 4.0 too with the new AMD GPUs)

second of all, in most regions RX 480/580 is a better buy because it's usually cheaper/same price and performs significantly better, try to buy used because those are quite popular as they're really good value(just gotta be careful with them, some were used for mining and the GPU may be fine, but the fans could be worn out so you might have to buy replacement ones)

Thank you MR. _d0nut for your help because i only have a AMD A6 AND 1 RAM and it can only run games like CS:GO, WAR THUNDER, AND UNTURNED

i had one these, it was bad, it caused many tragedies and maidens sang of the terror and strife which became the village of my gaming

53 minutes ago, MY COMPUTER SUCKS HELP ME said:

Thank you MR. _d0nut for your help because i only have a AMD A6 AND 1 RAM and it can only run games like CS:GO, WAR THUNDER, AND UNTURNED

what capacity RAM? RAM upgrade will help, but I would upgrade to maybe Ryzen 3 1200 system + b350/b450 motherboard in the future, because AMD A6 will bottleneck to some extent. For now GPU upgrade is good(RAM upgrade is recommended too). No need to upgrade RAM if it is 8GB and above

8 hours ago, _d0nut said:

what capacity RAM? RAM upgrade will help, but I would upgrade to maybe Ryzen 3 1200 system + b350/b450 motherboard in the future, because AMD A6 will bottleneck to some extent. For now GPU upgrade is good(RAM upgrade is recommended too). No need to upgrade RAM if it is 8GB and above

4gb single ram

4 hours ago, MY COMPUTER SUCKS HELP ME said:

4gb single ram

try to buy another 4gb ram, same speed same timings as your current one. will help a lot, maybe more helpful than gpu upgrade