RGB intake fans

Grant-AthalusNubie

Hey Guys, Girls and Xurs :P

I Am building my new PC in a Lian Li pc-011 dynamic case and i want to have three fans as intake fans in the bottom of the case.

What i am looking for is recommendations for the best looking RGB Fans, remembering that they are going to have to be mounted upside down, unless someone knows of some RGB fans that are configured as intake fans?

Please and Thank you!!

For interests sake build is:

Ryzen 2700x (engeneering sample)

MSI B450 Carbon AC 

16Gb Adata XPG Spectrix D60G RGB LED

RX570

9 hours ago, Grant-AthalusNubie said:

Hey Guys, Girls and Xurs :P

I Am building my new PC in a Lian Li pc-011 dynamic case and i want to have three fans as intake fans in the bottom of the case.

What i am looking for is recommendations for the best looking RGB Fans, remembering that they are going to have to be mounted upside down, unless someone knows of some RGB fans that are configured as intake fans?

Please and Thank you!!

For interests sake build is:

Ryzen 2700x (engeneering sample)

MSI B450 Carbon AC 

16Gb Adata XPG Spectrix D60G RGB LED

RX570

Most fans have all the rbg sparkles in front so in your situation it’ll be bottom of the case. Have a look on the rgb fan frames, Phanteks is making some (Phanteks Halos) 

If not these fans may look nice (not sure about amount of air they push)

Cooler Master MasterFan MF140R ARGB https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HPB7J4R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_M9Y.Db1MTNHRN

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

12 hours ago, Whiro said:

Most fans have all the rbg sparkles in front so in your situation it’ll be bottom of the case. Have a look on the rgb fan frames, Phanteks is making some (Phanteks Halos) 

Cooler Master MasterFan MF140R ARGB https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HPB7J4R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_M9Y.Db1MTNHRN

Thanks, I was looking at the rgb ring type fans also, but most of them are pretty ugly on the bottom, all bracket and wires ? 

It's unbelievable to me that no manufacturer has made an RGB intake fan yet! 

Check out Corsair QL fans. Seem to have dual sided RGB. Pricey as heck though. I believe the QL fans are beefed up LL RGB numbers, but on the ML bearing style. So quiet like the ML fans, but more RGB than even the LL fans.

My First (Current) Build:

Ryzen 7 2700 (3.90 1.35v OC) | Asus Prime X470 Pro | G.Skill Ripjaws V 16gb 3200 | Inland Professional 512gb M.2 NVME | Samsung 860 Evo Sata M.2 1TB | Corsair H115i Platinum | Corsair ML 140 RGB Fans | Fractal Design Meshify C | EVGA RTX 2070 XC Ultra

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 13t Gem Cut (i7 8565u, 240gb, 8gb mem)

My Ride:

2015 VW Golf TDI Sportwagen

Eventually an XJ manual...

I have built my Lian Li with 11 120mm fans,with 3 bottom intake,3 top exhaust,and 3 side intake with h100i behind side fans with 2 more push fans on rad .I went with the new Corsair ql fans (36 LEDs) per fan other than the 4 support arms or the fan housing they look almost the same Frome front or back of the fan

20191224_234005.jpg

On 12/22/2019 at 9:57 AM, Whiro said:

There's also the Corsair QL 120 and 140 which have rgb on front and back