i5 3570 + Intel DQ77MK vs i5 4590 + ASUS H87M-E

I bought a second hand SFF PC that came with an i5 4590 paired with the ASUS H87M-E motherboard. My main PC has i5 3570 and an Intel DQ77MK motherboard.

I understand what I'm sacrificing regarding motherboard IO. I don't however know the nuances of each motherboard other than that the ASUS board as an 8 pin CPU power connector as opposed to the 4 pin on the Intel board. 

As far as the CPU performance. I can't decide which is best for me to keep. I couldn't find sufficient benchmarking results and I frankly don't see myself going to the process of benchmarking games (Maybe I should). 

I want to resell the SFF system but cannot decide on what to keep in my PC, which is why I turn to the Forum for guidance. 

P.S. I don't plan to linger long on my decision an I am only leaning toward the 4590 because it is newer

The difference between the 2 is so low that it's not worth the hassle of swapping around the parts really.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

The difference between the 2 is so low that it's not worth the hassle of swapping around the parts really.

I am in the midst of cleaning both systems 

Mine was due for a clean, and the SFF one is slightly dirty and I don't wanna sell it like that. When I clean I remove all components, etc (try to get as close to a tech yes clean I can)

Just now, Abdul Wahab said:

I am in the midst of cleaning both systems 

Mine was due for a clean, and the SFF one is slightly dirty and I don't wanna sell it like that. When I clean I remove all components, etc (try to get as close to a tech yes clean I can)

It's up to you then. The difference between both is less than 5% and you'd preferably do a windows reinstall if you move over to the 4590 system.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

It's up to you then. The difference between both is less than 5% and you'd preferably do a windows reinstall if you move over to the 4590 system.

I think the windows reinstall will make me keep the 3570. I don't wanna hassle with drivers that weren't properly uninstalled/installed