Pair of earbuds that can work as single piece

IoanK

Hi awesome girls and guys here,

Does anyone have tried to use wireless (bluetooth) earbuds as a single earbud? I mean while one piece of the pair is charging inside the case, the other is used to listening music and then swap them as battery goes down in them.

If you guys know for sure that one of those bluetooth earbuds out there works as described, i would  very much like to buy for my wife a pair for Christmas.

Thank you in advance.

9 minutes ago, IoanK said:

Hi awesome girls and guys here,

Does anyone have tried to use wireless (bluetooth) earbuds as a single earbud? I mean while one piece of the pair is charging inside the case, the other is used to listening music and then swap them as battery goes down in them.

If you guys know for sure that one of those bluetooth earbuds out there works as described, i would  very much like to buy for my wife a pair for Christmas.

Thank you in advance.

i have the JBL x Underarmor true wireless earbuds and theese can't do that and it's annoying.

all of the bluetooth and sync tech is in the right earbud so if i want to use one earbud i need to turn on the right one and then turn on the left and just let the right one stay on.

It's only problematic since sometimes i only take the right one and then later swap to the left and it ends up having to turn off since it can't connect to the phone.

i belive sony made some called Sony WF1000 if i'm not mistaken, my sister has them and i belive it's possible to use just one.

i'll ask her jut to make sure :)

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, flashiling said:

Sony WF1000

seems theese can work independtly from one and another

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

1 minute ago, flashiling said:

seems theese can work independtly from one and another

OMG that would be awesome! Thank you for your fast reply.