BIOS programming from Original PCB to Donor PCB.....

I have a hard drive which was having a burnt pcb. 

I want to switch the BIOS Chip program from original to donar PCB BIOS chip

Is it possible???????

Just now, Dushyanth Kumar said:

Is it possible???????

donor*. Yes everything is possible as long as you got the tools and the knowledge for it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7 minutes ago, Dushyanth Kumar said:

Is it possible???????

Yes and it's not even all that difficult. Just remove the PCB, find the flash-chip, desolder it and solder it to the other PCB. They're usually regular SOP8-packages, so they're not even all that hard to deal with.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Yes and it's not even all that difficult. Just remove the PCB, find the flash-chip, desolder it and solder it to the other PCB. They're usually regular SOP8-packages, so they're not even all that hard to deal with.

I am not good at soldering, so planning to extract the BIOS progam through CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer and try it to program on the donor chip

10 minutes ago, Levent said:

donor*. Yes everything is possible as long as you got the tools and the knowledge for it.

Planning to extract the BIOS progam through CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer and try it to program on the donor PCB 

Will this work???

7 minutes ago, Dushyanth Kumar said:

Planning to extract the BIOS progam through CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer and try it to program on the donor PCB 

Will this work???

it should, I got the same device but I use linux to flash firmware with it as its chinese windows software is just shit.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

it should, I got the same device but I use linux to flash firmware with it as its chinese windows software is just shit.

Can u guide me for flashing the firmware using linux!!!!

I would say it depends on the circuit board and the actual chip.

The chip may have a pin that makes the chip read only if that pin is connected to ground or voltage, directly or through a resistor.

In that case, the chip will refuse to accept new data every time you attempt to write to it so you'd have to either desolder the chip, or temporarily / permanently disconnect that pin (cut trace, or remove resistor if any etc)

Reading data from a chip that's on circuit board should be possible without desoldering.

Try the software that comes with the programmer, if you find it too bad then figure out alternative programs and all that.

1 hour ago, Dushyanth Kumar said:

Can u guide me for flashing the firmware using linux!!!!

The program you'd use for reading and writing flash under Linux is called "flashrom" -- flashrom -p ch341a_spi -r flash.dump to read from the flash and flashrom -p ch341a_spi -w flash.dump to erase the flash and then write to it.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.