new phone, need wallpapers

Biased Opinion

i just got my nexus 5 and i have no phone wallpapers, anyone want to throw some my way.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

i just got my nexus 5 and i have no phone wallpapers, anyone want to throw some my way.

These are for desktop, but you can apply them here.

wallpaper-68752.jpg

Picture is broken.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

These are for desktop, but you can apply them here.

Picture is broken.

Hmm...is it working now? It works for me :(

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Hmm...is it working now? It works for me :(

broken for me to.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

broken for me to.

Provided links I guess.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

If you're looking for apps -- "Minimal Wallpaper", "Elementary Wallpapers" (Yes, the OS), "Fuzz", "Mintern", and "Poly - Wallpaper Pack"

█