How long is your thumb?

Focux

2.5" from the joint.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

long/10

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I'd say between 2.75in & 3in .. Strange question, but now you can finally know how long my thumb is since you've always been yearning to know..

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

2.25 between palm and tip, ~2.75 from knuckle to tip

more like 2.5 palm to tip and just under 3 from knuckle to tip, forgot to add the useless part of the ruler that doesn't measure.

this isn't going to devolve into speculation about size of body parts, right?

Pls state your gender.

seriously?

Edited by helping

Error: 410

Long enough.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Could you share what mobile device you use and if you have encountered any difficulty in reaching the top corners of the screen?

I used to use a Note 3 and I had no issue reaching any of the corners. 

Welcome to the Gun Show

Absolutely no need to shift your fingers so your thumb can reach the top I presume :)

Nope

Welcome to the Gun Show

2.5" so long enough.... Oh and my thumb is about the same.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Why not make a poll?

Mine is 7 cm, male.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

2" 

i have small hands. Though i'm 19.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

8 inches

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Strongly suspicious that he is going to change the thread title to penis after you all answer.

Strongly suspicious that he is going to change the thread title to penis after you all answer.

People believe what they want to believe. That's not gonna happen. I need to know the thumb's length. That is all. And, if they have difficulty using their mobile devices(large screen size)

People believe what they want to believe. That's not gonna happen. I need to know the thumb's length. That is all. And, if they have difficulty using their mobile devices(large screen size)

Oh ok, it's just that I have seen that occur before ;)