Are this computer temps normal?

Milos9999

Those temps are on the higher side, but I don't think they're anything to be overly worried about, unless they start going higher. If you start approaching your thermal cut-off under load, then consider a new case and/or a better cooler.

As for the temperature difference with and wihout the side panel - that is to be expected. When you take the side panel off, you lose the airflow that the case is designed for and thus the hot air isn't exhausting in the way that it is designed to. 

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

2 minutes ago, chiller15 said:

Those temps are on the higher side, but I don't think they're anything to be overly worried about, unless they start going higher. If you start approaching your thermal cut-off under load, then consider a new case and/or a better cooler.

As for the temperature difference with and wihout the side panel - that is to be expected. When you take the side panel off, you lose the airflow that the case is designed for and thus the hot air isn't exhausting in the way that it is designed to. 

Do you think that this case would be better?

Phanteks P400A

Cannot find any info about fans cfm.My fans have 33 cfm and that s probably too low.

2 hours ago, Constantin said:

What is you budget?

I would suggest any decent case that have bottom fans to blow on the GPU 

70-85€

17 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

Do you think that this case would be better?

Phanteks P400A

Cannot find any info about fans cfm.My fans have 33 cfm and that s probably too low.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about current cases as it's been several years since I last looked at cases. It seems like a well reviewed case, so I can't really see why it would be a bad case.

How it performs against your current case? I have no idea. Your current case has a tempered glass front which may hinder intake airflow, whereas the Phanteks P400A has a mesh panel, drawing air in. I don't know how much of a difference that makes. Plus there are plenty of other variables to take into consideration, such as ambient room temperature, the quality of your CPU cooler, the push/pull configuration of your intake and exhaust fans, etc.

I see you're using the stock CPU cooler. If you're concerned about CPU temperatures, it may be worth replacing it with an AIO cooler or a better quality air cooler...but don't take my word for it.

I haven't tested mine in a while, but I have an Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti and I believe it reaches similar temperatures while under load/gaming. I have a Corsair Air 240 MicroATX case, which isn't ideal for airflow...but it's fine temperature wise. I'm not concered about it.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.