Lian Li 011

Douglasmale

I recently had installed a coolermaster riser in my 011 I wanted the card higher in case for future rad if I wanted so I modded top of riser to go one slot higher,but would not clear my Corsair vengeance pro ram.so  went down to the local steel shop bought a piece of 16 gauge sheet steel and 2 hours later I got what I wanted and is a hell of lot more sturdy than the cooler master was

15763889054927305787178233925493.jpg

On 12/15/2019 at 5:48 AM, Douglasmale said:

I recently had installed a coolermaster riser in my 011 I wanted the card higher in case for future rad if I wanted so I modded top of riser to go one slot higher,but would not clear my Corsair vengeance pro ram.so  went down to the local steel shop bought a piece of 16 gauge sheet steel and 2 hours later I got what I wanted and is a hell of lot more sturdy than the cooler master was

15763889054927305787178233925493.jpg

What are the two little fan sizes I was thinking of getting one of them cases is there any bad things with it 

3 hours ago, tommy3010 said:

What are the two little fan sizes I was thinking of getting one of them cases is there any bad things with it 

look like ARCTIC COOLING P8 fans

keep in mind that the o11 have different gens and some have mount holes for fans and other's don't.

i no the 011 air has mounts for 2 80 mm fans and 1 92mm fan. and the Dynamic / razer has no holes. i think. it could just be the older gens dont have the holes and anything new dose but i dont no.

keep in mind that its posable to add 2 92mm fans (the grill wont mach up) but 2 will fit. or up 2 3 80mm fans.

the 92mm should be quieter then the 80 but you can probly just run them low rpm more for looks i guess.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

They are,drilled holes to mount them,they are 80mm fans I have them plugged into fan header on GPU so GPU runs these only come on when GPU hits 60c and controls their speed,there are 11 220mm fans in the case on top of these