NZXT Hue+ software alternatives?

ramm

A while ago I heard Corsair was gonna colab with NZXT and maybe cooler master or something to make an universal software that could control all the lighting features but I don't know if this software ever saw the light of day.

Since the NZXT Hue+ software kinda sucks, i'm looking for alternatives.

14 hours ago, ramm said:

A while ago I heard Corsair was gonna colab with NZXT and maybe cooler master or something to make an universal software that could control all the lighting features but I don't know if this software ever saw the light of day.

Since the NZXT Hue+ software kinda sucks, i'm looking for alternatives.

sounds like corsair software the best. thermaltake is more simple. i don't no about aquacomputer and there Farbwerk. cooler master controllers and software sucks. there also lamptron but only has a few presests.

Airgoo is the only generic controller i could find with software.

you could uses a non software controllers that's has many more presets up to 1000 is the highest i found. there also ones you can program if you no how to.

other then that Arduino you can program anything with it.

ek might be making one too but no idea if its just a controller or with software but there out of stock or something. its called the loop 51

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links