I selled my old gpu, after around a week buyer contact me saying that is damaged, what should I do?

Lii
4 hours ago, Xvaster said:

No, he declared that he checked only now the package because he was waiting for his case to arrive, also the damage is abnormal

However the shippement that I use was a 24h one, and with a tracking

No man this is 100% a scam. Like I and others have said, that kind of damage is literally impossible without WAY more damage to the area around it unless it was intentional.

I've seen this a lot before. They get the product, dont want to pay full price so they damage it in some inconspicuous place that wont actually effect it at all and then try to get some of their money back, or just do a chargeback with paypal saying the product advertising was misleading. Then its a toss up whether they actually return it or not. Its a dirty, nasty business. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||