Multiple screens in Win 10, with them off mouse goes off screen

munchuhmunchuh

I have 4 monitors. Main and 3 aux. I often times dont use the 3 aux. Annoying that when those monitors my computer still either opens in them which I found out how to get back on screen, OR, the mouse just moves offscreen. Anyway to make the computer not recognize theyre there anymore while off? Anyone know how to fix this? Thx. 

35 minutes ago, munchuhmunchuh said:

I have 4 monitors. Main and 3 aux. I often times dont use the 3 aux. Annoying that when those monitors my computer still either opens in them which I found out how to get back on screen, OR, the mouse just moves offscreen. Anyway to make the computer not recognize theyre there anymore while off? Anyone know how to fix this? Thx. 

You have to disable the monitors via your graphics card driver control panel, or do Win+P and pick the first option from the top "PC screen only"/"Disconnect"/"Primary screen only" (text varies depending on your setup), and repeat again, put pick "Extended" when you want to use your other screens.

Please note that program window position is managed by the program itself, not Windows. So, if the program doesn't check if the window is outside of the screen, it will remain on that position despite your extra screens are disabled.