Some ease help 

I bought a pc from overclockers UK 

Specs as is: 

Ryzen 5 3400G CPU 

Asrock phantom gaming 4 motherboard

Teampgroup 32GB (4x8) RAM

Silverstone 500w PSU

WD blue 3D NAND 500GB m.2 SSD

So built it got it up on my bench wait for that moment of bios relief and it did I checked bios everything detected beautifully all ram CPU looked fine SSD etc....

So I got my USB with windows and plugged it in and reset the computer and went down stair to clean the boxes and stuff up as people came home I didn't want them damaged I come back up to the computer silent no fans turn and and completely turned off 

Tried to turn it back on and dead

Anybody got a clue what just happened I've no testing equipment and this being my only pc currently I have no way to swap test individual parts

2 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Like totally nothing, no fans or lights for a second beeps nothing?

Nope nothing completely dead

Heheje... I’ve always wanted to say this to a British person: “did you turn it off and on?”

sorry.  It’s a favorite show of mine.

Sadly “just used for the first time for a few minutes” is one of the standard times for mismanufactured parts to go bad.  You got that tasty EU 2 year warranty on everything thing going on at least so there’s that.  All may not be lost though.

“Dead” is a bit vague.  Like no power at all? 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Mrgamerz said:

Nope nothing completely dead

Bah ninja post.  I type too slow.  If there no power we start at the back.  Is there power to the outlet it’s plugged into (also are you using a decent surge protector strip?)

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Heheje... I’ve always wanted to say this to a British person: “did you turn it off and on?”

sorry.  It’s a favorite show of mine.

Sadly “just used for the first time for a few minutes” is one of the standard times for mismanufactured parts to go bad.  You got that tasty EU 2 year warranty on everything thing going on at least so there’s that.  All may not be lost though.

“Dead” is a bit vague.  Like no power at all? 

Yea of course I went throught the trouble shooting stage even to go to lengths like taking out the battery rubbing them on my shirt and putting them back in 

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Bah ninja post.  I type too slow.  If there no power we start at the back.  Is there power to the outlet it’s plugged into (also are you using a decent surge protector strip?)

Yus there is mains power I've swapped out power cords as well 

Just now, glenalz81 said:

Next step would be unplug everything except 24pin and CPU 8pin, all fans (not cpu fan) drives the lot then try again.

This yields the same result not even power supply fan spin 

9 minutes ago, Mrgamerz said:

Yea of course I went throught the trouble shooting stage even to go to lengths like taking out the battery rubbing them on my shirt and putting them back in 

Yus there is mains power I've swapped out power cords as well 

I ask about a surge protector because if there was a power surge it can run right up the PSU and fry multiple things at once which makes diagnosis difficult.

UK power might be different enough that it doesn’t matter.  Iirc they put fuses in unusual places there.  Like inside plugs.  Theres a thought. Fuse in the cord blown? (If there is such a thing.  I don’t know how it works there)

in the US, A good (rather than average or cheap) surge protector is the cheapest piece of computer insurance that can be had.

32 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Most likely a dud PSU then, do you have another kettle lead to try, just as a last hurrah.

Tried different ones