Problem opening .exe file

Hello,

I'm having trouble running an .exe file I just downloaded. When i click on it, the administration thing shows up, i select "yes" and then the mouse pointer shows that's something is loading, just to vanish after 2-3 seconds.
I saw from the task manager > processes that the installer shows up for like 0.5 s with Status "suspended" (Note: It's not always suspended) and then it closes.

The .exe file I'm trying to run is the "Logitech Control" installer, it worked fine on my Surface Go. (Both browsers are Opera)

What I've tried:

• Downloading from a different browser (Chrome)
  • DL an older version
  • I checked the %appdata% and %programdata% to make sure it was clean
  • Checked the Registry Editor, all fine
  • Deactivated Windows Security
  • Right click on file > Properties > Security: permissions given
  • Restarted the PC (obv)
  • Tried to DL Whatsapp Desktop (just to check if the problem was affecting Downloaded .exe files) and it worked

I don't know what to do, haven't found anyone with the same problem on the internet. I hope you guys can help me, Thank you!

exe_problem.png

10 minutes ago, koala27 said:

the file is broken, not ur computer

But if I downloaded it on my Surface Go and it worked fine... I don't understand

Download it to different location (make your own directory). Also - av software may interfere with it. Or - you have missing vc++ libraries, so install all vc++.

Thank you for you reply!

Unfortunately none of the possible solution above worked.

UPDATE:

In order to check the .dll files &co. I tried to run a "sfc /scannow" in the Win CMD, but the terminal refused to open (just like with the .exe file).
If I do "Win+X", instead of the CMD the "Windows PowerShell" shows up, I started the /scannow from there but didn't found any errors.

I found something that helped me with the CMD problem: enable the hidden administrator user.

To do so, you have to open the PowerShell and type: 

net user administrator /active:yes

Next, you have to log out and log in the administrator user, from there I managed to open the CMD and to download, install and run the SW I wanted.

Now I just have to log out and login in my main account again, right?

Nope, I now have the SW installed but it doesn't work, just like the installer and cmd.