What is the best 1080p monitor under $200 AUD?

DaxTee

I need a monitor for my build that I am planning to do (i5 4670k and R9 290) and I don't know which one to choose.

I need it to be under $200 AUD from a Australian online store.

Preferably under 5ms response time, atleast 22" and I would like a high refresh rate but I think 60 hz is the only option at this price. 

Thanks.

Mate

I need a monitor for my build that I am planning to do (i5 4670k and R9 290) and I don't know which one to choose.

I need it to be under $200 AUD from a Australian online store.

Preferably under 5ms response time, atleast 22" and I would like a high refresh rate but I think 60 hz is the only option at this price. 

Thanks.

absolutely fucking love my acer h236 23 inch ips monitor. Its like 180 bucks on pccasegear

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

absolutely fucking love my acer h236 23 inch ips monitor. Its like 180 bucks on pccasegear

yes. That or the dell S2340. Both use the same great panel and are also quite good for gaming.

This one?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1088&products_id=23987

Looks really great I check it out online some more.

Yep. That one. I've worked with it and it's great. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

This one?

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1088&products_id=23987

Looks really great I check it out online some more.

ahh dude the ips panel looks so nice, the really slim bezel and the nice stand. Honestly im so happy with this monitor, every time i first log into a battlefield game im just like ahhhhhhhhhhh. 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

yes. That or the dell S2340. Both use the same great panel and are also quite good for gaming.

Looks great. Ill put it on my build. Thanks.

Wait is he H236HLBMID the same as the H236HLBID?

Edited by DaxTee

Mate

Hmm...you know, we never did get to see the end of that video because it was cut off halfway between Linus talking about that monitor. He should've fixed it and re-uploaded it.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Looks great. Ill put it on my build. Thanks.

Wait is he H236HLBMID the same as the H236HLBID?

The H236HLBMID supposedly has speakers while the H236HLBID doesn't.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The H236HLBMID supposedly has speakers while the H236HLBID doesn't.

It looks like it has a larger bezel in PCCG than the one in the video would that be because of the speakers? And If so would the rest of the monitor be the same?

Mate

It looks like it has a larger bezel in PCCG than the one in the video would that be because of the speakers? And If so would the rest of the monitor be the same?

I believe so. It's not something I'd worry about anyway.

I believe so. It's not something I'd worry about anyway.

Okay thanks for your help.

Mate