Some confusion with new monitor

OnionRings

Hey all, I snagged a monitor during sales. It's a 1920x1080p 27in curved 144hz 1ms monitor and I'm new to high refresh gaming and I had some issues/questions.

1. Sometimes stuff seems to be " out of focus " or blurry, its happened mostly in discord, as I mouse around some words get blurry and It's super trippy and idk why. 

2. it's a freesync monitor but I have an rtx 2060 card, I did all the steps to set up the adaptive sync shit but im still seeing flickering in some games, how do I fix it? I assume I won't be able to play over 60 fps in those titles yea? How do I cap my frame rate without turning down my monitor if the game itself doesn't have a cap? The example I have is 7 days to die, the only option related to FPS in that game would be vsync, but no actual frame rate cap.

3. Speaking of vsync, do I want to turn it off for all games? I assume freesync/adaptive sync is taking over, so I should turn vsync off?

4. Some of my games look... " weird " is the best way I can describe it. Division 2 looked fine but destiny 2 looked really dark and had like a blurriness to it, its almost like motion blur was permanently on, yet I always turn that trash off. I messed with my monitors settings and it helps some, but things still look weird. My only guess is its just my eyes confused, perhaps im just used to a super bright but washed out game because of my old garbage monitor? Now this one has actual colors and proper ratios and shit so maybe my eyes just need to adjust, but the blur is the worst part.

5. In the nvidia control panel there is a low latency mode, do I want this on?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Who will help a lonely potato noob

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB