Thermaltake 650w evo blue killed 4 harddrives

Eyebrows

Hi all, had my 9 or 10 year old 650w evo blue take 4 of my harddrives to a better place ? 

So think the time is right to put some ssd in right the real question is i have been reading up on psu but still can not decide to go up to 750w due to price difference and been a tight Ass with money

This is my rig 

Gigabyte Z77-D3H mothership

Intel i7 3770

Nevidia Gigabite GTX 1050ti

8gb dd3 ram forgotten make

Window's 10

Also thinking of taking it all gigabyte with make of psu and ssd 

Would i still getaway with 650w or would i need more beef, i am not a big gamer think mafia III was my last big game lol

would love some ideas and thoughts please, its a week away before new psu thing is staying switched off, i dont trust my evo blue now 

THANKS in advance

17 hours ago, seon123 said:

Hi thanks for the help funny as hell just just watch the Black Friday 2019 lets build pc on utube and lynus put his power supply needs into web site https://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator so i did the same yes came back around 330 wats so thanks for the info and help happy not to start shelling out cash on 750w power supply when i don't need to, I did look at the corsair site you suggest but thay wanted extra £5 for shipping and i have Amazon prime that i feed up of not using it ? so going for the corsair VS550 550w active PFC 80 at £43 on Amazon and get the next day with a nice crucial BX500 240gb ssd at £27 should get me rig back running once again thank you !!?

4 hours ago, Eyebrows said:

Hi thanks for the help funny as hell just just watch the Black Friday 2019 lets build pc on utube and lynus put his power supply needs into web site https://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator so i did the same yes came back around 330 wats so thanks for the info and help happy not to start shelling out cash on 750w power supply when i don't need to, I did look at the corsair site you suggest but thay wanted extra £5 for shipping and i have Amazon prime that i feed up of not using it ? so going for the corsair VS550 550w active PFC 80 at £43 on Amazon and get the next day with a nice crucial BX500 240gb ssd at £27 should get me rig back running once again thank you !!?

The VS is a completely different PSU, and it's way worse than the CX. 

:)

23 hours ago, seon123 said:

The VS is a completely different PSU, and it's way worse than the CX. 

So glad you helping me, you right after more digging about its comeing back the corsair vs is low end and for developing world countries, cx one above that, AX TOP of the line and TX main stream so decided on a TX550M decided not to look at the cost ?