Need urgent graphics card help for black friday

Gingerfox
Go to solution Solved by Himommies,

Just buy a reference card. There almost always supported

So my problem is this. I need to know which 2070 super graphics cards are compatible with water cooling(i'm trying to use hydro x). I've tried using the corsair compatibility list but it has told me multiple times now that some of the 2070 super cards are compatible. Then when I try and use the custom cooling configurator it tells me they're not supported. This is my first attempt at custom water cooling.

All help is appreciated.

1 minute ago, Gingerfox said:

So my problem is this. I need to know which 2070 super graphics cards are compatible with water cooling(i'm trying to use hydro x). I've tried using the corsair compatibility list but it has told me multiple times now that some of the 2070 super cards are compatible. Then when I try and use the custom cooling configurator it tells me they're not supported. This is my first attempt at custom water cooling.

All help is appreciated.

Do you already own the hydro X? Because I wouldn't spend extra to water cooler a mid range GPU in most caes.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?