Is there any HDD that will same as SSD read/write speed?

youself

That is just not going to happen. The best you can do is buy an SSHD like the Seagate firecuda or combine an HDD with intel optane. 

2 minutes ago, mariushm said:

I guess it depends on SSD.

A modern 10+ TB mechanical drive can read and write at 260 MB/s and more. There's cheap SSDs which can't reach those speeds. (ex 15-20$ SSDs from aliexpress)

The 260 speed is only for sequential read and write, it will drop way down the second it’s not sequential. The large amount of little files not in sequential order is what kills HDD performance. 

I'm not aware of any that can come close, and certainly not any you're likely to be interested in.  Normal consumer HDDs, even those specifically designed with speed in mind, generally top out at 200 MB/s, maybe 250 at most.  I don't doubt that there are specialty enterprise drives that can go faster, but those will also cost more, which I'm assuming is not what you want, or you'd just get an SSD.  Meanwhile even run of the mill SSDs can easily achieve 500+ MB/s read and write speeds with NVMe models getting well over 1000.  This is all well out of reach of any HDD.  Plus, that's all only looking at the sequential speeds.  When you get into random IO it's an even more dramatic story.  While HDDs may score somewhere in the single digits of MB/s, a decent SSD can achieve dozens or even hundreds of MB/s.  This is somewhere HDDs simply have zero hope of keeping up.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Those 15000 rpm server HDD may perform better than a QLC SSD.

I suggest pair a performance consumer HDD ( e.g toshiba X300) with a 32GB optane memory. In utter most case, its performace pars a TLC SSD with decent cache.