Help needed on gaming build

I'm looking to build a gaming rig for AAA games at 2k, also capable of running [some] 3d printing cad sofware, and web browsing using AMD ryzen. Not interested in RGB but I wouldn't refuse a good piece if it had. 

because i'm new to bulding i need some help with the quality/prefomance/price of the components i'm going to use i have a rough idea but need help ironing it out.

First i'm from Canada

buget 2500 to 3500

CPU: Ryzen 7 AM4 3700X (this was recommended to me but would I need to go higher?)

Motherboard: Asus Prime x570-P Mobo

Memory: TridentZ 32GB 3200Mhz CL16 gskill

PSU: Corsair TX850W gold

GPU: EVGA 2070 Super Black Gaming 8GB

M.2 SSD: AData XPg SX8200 1TB

WD Black 2TB HDD

Case: Corsair Obisidian 750D (optional - I like this one but I'm not too picky, but I do want a full-size case)

Monitor: still looking - any recommondations? High res, 2k gaming, 24-32"

I have a mouse and keyboard

None of these parts are set in stone so if you have other recommondations I'd love to hear them.

On the case end, the Phanteks Enthoo Pro is a nice one.  Full tower with lots of cooling and build options, and it costs quite a bit less than the 750D.

I'll let the others here make suggestions on the rest. :)

i can get something out of that

but first a quick question: where do you need the full tower for?

You do not need that huge wattage. A fine-tuned 2070Super is roughly 180-185 watts. A good 550w unit would be sufficient, a 650w would be even suitable for oc-ing.

And get a CPU cooler :) And if you have access to Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2x8 GB 3200Mhz CL16 memories with micron-E die. a Must have! Friend of mine OC-d them to 3600mhz with cl16 CAS latency, on 2nd gen ryzen5. And also tested them with intel 9700k&Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro mobo, the RAMs OC-d to 3600Mhz CL14& 3733Mhz cl16. (well, he has the 3000Mhz CL15 model, but, I think those are the same as 3200Mhz CL16-s)

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )