My experience with LTT store merch + shipping

Coconuts

Hello everyone!

So I took the plunge a couple of weeks back (30/10/19) and ordered The Swacket and LTT "Stealth" Hoodie.

The order came to a fair bit but i just done it anyway, it was despatched the same day and arrived in the UK a few days later, Like 4 I think, It was stuck in customs for like 5 days : / but thats, not LTT's fault... the customs charge wasn't actually that bad either worked out at 23.71 that was including a £12 parcel force handing charge.  The item was shipped to the highlands of Scotland and we usually get shafted for post for items in the UK already. From start to finish i got the products in around 13 days.

The stuff arrived and right away I could tell it was good quality, i'm really chuffed i bit the bullet and ordered it.

It cost me around around £164 all in and I'm pretty chuffed with the products.

Would be nice for LTT to have an EU stocker sometime in the future :)

I would advise anyone thinking about getting the stuff... Just go for it!

Never heard Cuffed before used to describe something.. must be a UK thing?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Never heard Cuffed before used to describe something.. must be a UK thing?

Typo for Chuffed. Means he's very happy with it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

Typo for Chuffed. Means he's very happy with it.

interesting, even never heard Chuffed either.  Thanks! 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card