How to get my Ram to 3600 Mhz with my Ryzen 7 3700x

I watched this video as I was upgrading my PC and specifically ordered this ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 based on this video. How do I get my ram to run at 3600 mHz. I am pretty proficient with CPU overclocking, but have not ever done anything with changing ram speeds. It is running at 2666 without changing anything in BIOS

On Ryzen its usually called DOCP (except MSI boards where I believe its called XMP), enable it and it will auto set your RAM to its rated speed.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

13 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

On Ryzen its usually called DOCP (except MSI boards where I believe its called XMP), enable it and it will auto set your RAM to its rated speed.

I have Asrock and Gigabyte boards. Also called XMP.

59 minutes ago, Jconstant said:

You should return that RAM and buy some 3600mhz CL16 RAM as it'll be a bit faster if it's not too much of a hassle to return it.

3600mhz CL18 RAM isn't that much of an upgrade over 3200mhz CL16 RAM

Mostly just turn on XMP in the bios, and maybe up the DDR4 voltage to 1.4V.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?