Budget Build Advice Needed!

wojoxx98

I'm looking to build my second computer, this one being for my 60 year old mother. She will only be using it for web browsing, so it doesn't need to be powerful. The only problem is that there is nothing that this woman hates doing more than spending money, so one of her ways of saving it is by using a computer till its slower than a 90's Civic. She has owned 3 computers in 22 years, the most recent being built 9 years ago with an AMD Athlon CPU and running Windows 7. So this new computer needs to be powerful enough now to be usable years from now, and cheap, between $300 and $350 not including Windows 10. 

With that in mind, what do you guys think would be a good CPU?

My main choice would be a Ryzen 3 2200G, just because it's a quad core with good integrated graphics, and it's $78. I feel like an Athlon 200GE isn't powerful enough to be adequate in 5+ years, and I don't feel a Ryzen 5 2400G offers enough of an increase in power for an extra $40 ($119). Do you guys agree with this choice? 

Also, below is my build on PC Part Picker. The Storage is just a stand in, it will be a 240GB Kingston A400 2280 M.2 which is the same price as the 2.5" SSD. Does the rest of the build look good as well? 

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Yup. Considering your mother's needs, this is very adequate. Maybe bump it up to a Ryzen 2400G so you can get more years out of it, otherwise its fine.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。