Need expert help. Pc running badly.

Eryyie

So my pc consists of:

Intel Core i5-8600k

8Gbs of ddr4 ram

and a GTX Nvidia 1060 3GB 

All the new modern titles are running like actual ass. 

I have had this pc for about 1 and a half years. 

And I didn’t think a pc should be shitting out on me a year in. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

?

1 minute ago, Eryyie said:

What kind of issues?

Iin what games?

Did you already try reinstalling windows?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

What kind of issues?

Iin what games?

Did you already try reinstalling windows?

Like In Call of Duty Modern Warfare the only way I get good performance is when the game is set to “High Priority” other than that it stutters a lot and crashes. 

Like In Call of Duty Modern Warfare the only way I get good performance is when the game is set to “High Priority” other than that it stutters a lot and crashes. 

Is that with the game at low settings?

Use the Display Driver Uninstaller to clean out your driver and install the latest one.

If you still have issues, you may want to reinstall windows, it's best to keep it on a small 120-150GB partition so it's easy to reinstall in the future.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Is that with the game at low settings?

Use the Display Driver Uninstaller to clean out your driver and install the latest one.

If you still have issues, you may want to reinstall windows, it's best to keep it on a small 120-150GB partition so it's easy to reinstall in the future.

Alright will do, I just got myself a full time job so i was gonna go all out on a new system when i have the money. 

Alright will do, I just got myself a full time job so i was gonna go all out on a new system when i have the money. 

Your CPU is still perfectly fine for gaming, what's your monitor resolution/refresh rate?

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Your CPU is still perfectly fine for gaming, what's your monitor resolution/refresh rate?

I have a acer 144hz monitor with a 1ms response time.

and my resolution is 1920x1080

21 minutes ago, Eryyie said:

Considering CoD Modern Warfare is from the late 2000's, you should get amazing performance on it using even an integrated GPU on a newer gen i5 processor. Do you maybe have background software running, or something else causing the game to perform poorly?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, kirashi said:

Considering CoD Modern Warfare is from the late 2000's, you should get amazing performance on it using even an integrated GPU on a newer gen i5 processor. Do you maybe have background software running, or something else causing the game to perform poorly?

MW2019 I imagine

21 minutes ago, Eryyie said:

I have a acer 144hz monitor with a 1ms response time.

and my resolution is 1920x1080

Probably just go for an RX 5700 whenever as long as your PSU is decent as well

This XFX model is cheap due to the average cooler
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/tt7p99/xfx-radeon-rx-5700-8-gb-dd-ultra-video-card-rx-57xl8lbd6

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, Eryyie said:

So my pc consists of:

Intel Core i5-8600k

8Gbs of ddr4 ram

and a GTX Nvidia 1060 3GB 

All the new modern titles are running like actual ass. 

I have had this pc for about 1 and a half years. 

And I didn’t think a pc should be shitting out on me a year in. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

?

I've had same issue with an i7 7700k 5ghz  and a 1060 6gb reinstalled windows and worked like a dream

if you do that remember to backup important files

Your PC is good enough to run all current games without any Problems. Check your Drivers or Reinstall Windows. Maybe you have tons of maleware and backdoors eating up your Performance. Keep your stuff clean and care about it. Im very sure its a software Issue.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

11 hours ago, kirashi said:

I’m talking about the brand new call of duty sorry. Should’ve clarified 

11 hours ago, NinjaMonkey2017 said:

I've had same issue with an i7 7700k 5ghz  and a 1060 6gb reinstalled windows and worked like a dream

if you do that remember to backup important files

I will do that for sure.