Steelseries 7h

MonkeyButt

I'm thinking about getting the 7h for gaming but I know that there isn't much bass.

So if anyone has the 7H could you tell how good they are for listening to music?

TY

I have the SteelSeries 7h and music sounds good. I'm not much of an audiophile though.

They are my personal favourite headset. They are great for gaming and listening to music. With that said, my pair finally died (right ear cup is no longer working) after 3 years so I've moved over the Fnatic edition ones that Steelseries sent me to check out, but it makes me a little bit less confident that simply treating them well will prevent them from breaking as I've said at times in the past.

3 years is a long time still. Thanks both of you.

Do you know if there is going to be a new gen of them soon?

I just bought a pair and so far I am very happy with their performance in gaming. They are perfectly fine for the music I listen too but I don't listen to anything that is super bass heavy. 

I have only used them with onboard audio so far because my Xonar DGX recently died. Does anyone know what would be a good sound card to pair with the 7H? Are they a good enough headset to warrant buying a much higher end sound card than a DGX?

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

In my opinion you should check the Sibera V2s over the 7H.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

In my opinion you should check the Sibera V2s over the 7H.

why so...?

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

why so...?

Because they are really lightweight, they have a good mic, they look great and then they have some great sound

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

They sounds alright, but the mini USB plug seem to die pretty fast. It seems like if the plug dosen't die one of the cups die. They are the most RMA'd headphone in the store where I work, only beaten by the Logitech G35. By the way we don't sell the 7H's anymore and I live in Denmark(origin of steelseries) . Even the people at Steelseries thinks that the headset dosen't live up to the quality expectations.(we are one of the biggest partners with Steelseries in DK and I talked to an employee)  :)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

They sounds alright, but the mini USB plug seem to die pretty fast. It seems like if the plug dosen't die one of the cups die. They are the most RMA'd headphone in the store where I work, only beaten by the Logitech G35. By the way we don't sell the 7H's anymore and I live in Denmark(origin of steelseries) . Even the people at Steelseries thinks that the headset dosen't live up to the quality expectations.(we are one of the biggest partners with Steelseries in DK and I talked to an employee)  :)

ah, well at the moment I have a pair of Logitech G35's and want to replace it because of the buzzing ahah. Might still give them a go and just take them back if they break on me.