suggest me bluetooth headphones/earphones

Bacon soup

Anything around $50USD.

I have two different pairs of in-ear headphones earphones that suck because it has touch sensitive buttons that activate when they touch my neck. It makes them unusable and it appears all bluetooth earphones have these buttons.

I have a set of wired headphones that have been ruined by sweat.

Sound quality doesnt have to be too flash because I only listen to podcasts at the gym.

All earbuds have buttons, but most are on the part that goes into your ears so your neck couldn't touch them. A really popular bluetooth earbuds that I personally use and like are the MPOW Flame.

do you want fully wireless or are something like the on-neck style ones ok too?

3 minutes ago, Saksham said:

do you want fully wireless or are something like the on-neck style ones ok too?

na those dont look very practical for gym use. 

45 minutes ago, Darpyface said:

All earbuds have buttons, but most are on the part that goes into your ears so your neck couldn't touch them. A really popular bluetooth earbuds that I personally use and like are the MPOW Flame.

is the battery life accurate? that is awesome

1 hour ago, Bacon soup said:

na those dont look very practical for gym use. 

I have the skullcandy method wireless and I find that even when I am running/jogging, they are more practical that fully wireless. I think this because they have physical buttons to press so its easier to control them, if they fall out of my ear (not very often), they stay connected to me and do not drop onto the ground. they will also usually have much better battery and they will not have syncing issues because fully wireless ones need to sync to the phone and to each other. 

syncing issues are not present of expensive ones though

Edited by Saksham

For active wear, definitely make sure that (if you've a phone with a Qualcomm chip) the headphones use AptX, preferably Low Latency. This will keep audio syncing from becoming readily apparent should you choose to watch a video.

Otherwise just make sure they stay on and can seal in the ears to minimize other people's music. I myself have a set of Samsung Level Active earphones for this purpose. Sound quality isn't far above "functional", but for using it while doing chores or working out, they're fine. I've my Sennheiser Momentum On Ear set for using at home.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…