The Wait.... It Kills!

Older series cards almost never go down in price more then 30 bucks when the new series comes out

one word "craigslist"

people immediately throw their last years card out for the next gen model.

i'm going to tri sli 660ti's because of that. and i gaurantee you i'll get a used one for around one fifty us where i live, or i'll buy a hat and eat it

one word "craigslist"

people immediately throw their last years card out for the next gen model.

i'm going to tri sli 660ti's because of that. and i gaurantee you i'll get a used one for around one fifty us where i live, or i'll buy a hat and eat it

Im very iffy on used computer hardware. Don't know why really. Maybe because I like the smell of new hardware :P

Im very iffy on used computer hardware. Don't know why really. Maybe because I like the smell of new hardware :P

I've gotten used video cards from Newegg before. They work the way they should. Of course, you may have a negative experience just like with any other product, whether brand new or used.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

is there any game at 1080p that you actually NEED 680 SLI for?

Crysis 3 might need it.

I've gotten used video cards from Newegg before. They work the way they should. Of course, you may have a negative experience just like with any other product, whether brand new or used.

But... but the smell :(

But... but the smell :(

Maybe we should create "new computer smell" cologne. Put on the container "warning: this may drive the ladies away."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch