Razer s**ks

Hunlight

Well... dont want to offend razer fans (as I was one of them ) got headset broken by just regular usage, the plastic parts which held ear cups just got shattered with time and ear cups fell off (one holding on ducktape another is glue + ducktape)

apparently this model got problem with stretching it to the side to put it on as that why those plastic parts fell apart and no I didnt stretch them to 180 degree just a slight normal stretch u do before putting them on, otherwise they just messed my hairs and felt uncofortable.

Anyway, I contacted local retailer where I bought headset which said I "used" them incorrectly, yeah thanks. and razer told me to **ck of as they are not shipping to my country, amazing just lost 200 eur. it was razer thresher ultimate btw

sooo, why did I buy them and not cheaper one? because I needed to connect them to both PC and PS4 simultaneously, for streaming purpose to be able to talk through discord on PC, hear music et and play game on ps4 and hear whats happened. Yeah I could got with some audio mixer or whatever those called now, but atm it was much more expensive solution as ebay/ amazon charges HUUUUGE amount for shipping to my country for no reason.

What kind of headset ( it can be headphones as microphone is not 100% necessary as I got external samson c01u microphone, but still love to use headset mic time to time) you can suggest with possibility to connect to ps4 and PC ( in my case it was done via opt-in/ opt-out to PS4 and wireless to PC)

What I need from headphones, price - 100 to 150 eur, I think/ hope thats reasonable price in 2019 really dont want to pay more if possible, 7.1 if available really made a difference in the games Im playing and that Dolby  or windows sonic also felt amazing, not too terrible microphone if its headset.

You don't need headphones with double input. You can use your pc to pass-through the audio from the PS4 to your headset

You only need a 3.5mm cable which is like 5 bucks...

And as long as the headset works fine with your PC, you can get whatever you want. Cheap 10 dollar headset? No problem!

Expensive 1k studio stuff, also fine!

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

You don't need headphones with double input. You can use your pc to pass-through the audio from the PS4 to your headset

You only need a 3.5mm cable which is like 5 bucks...

And as long as the headset works fine with your PC, you can get whatever you want. Cheap 10 dollar headset? No problem!

Expensive 1k studio stuff, also fine!

Like you mean, connect headset to pc via usb and ps4 to pc via 3.5 ?

Any headset you can suggest then ?

Just now, Hunlight said:

Like you mean, connect headset to pc via usb and ps4 to pc via 3.5 ?

Any headset you can suggest then ?

You can even use 3.5 everywhere.

As long as your PC has a line-in (that's the blue connector) this method will work.

What you do is 3.5mm out of PS4 to 3.5mm line-in (blue connector) of your PC.

Configure the audio that you want to listen to line-in (screenshot of other topic tells you what you need to do)

Playback device on pc can be whatever you want. Speakers, headset, USB DAC, doesn't matter.

As long as Windows sees it as a playback device, it will work.

Headset, can't really give advice there, I don't know a lot about them.

I know the HyperX Cloud ones were really good and basically everyone used them a few years ago, don't know how it is today tho.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

dont really like cloud and never did, never could understood why people loved them? price mby?

I mean they also suck in respect to tuning o er blown bass with non Existent mids. Is not the way to go for gaming

19 hours ago, rice guru said:

I mean they also suck in respect to tuning o er blown bass with non Existent mids. Is not the way to go for gaming

then any better suggestions ?

7 hours ago, Hunlight said:

then any better suggestions ?

Cooler Master my 752 , Sennheiser PC 37x, or you can get into just a headphone like I do 

On 11/7/2019 at 1:26 AM, rice guru said:

Cooler Master my 752 , Sennheiser PC 37x, or you can get into just a headphone like I do 

for real I dont need micro on my headset, so headphones are fine as long as they got good sound and "7.1" if possible.