NEED A SMALL RGB WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE

JamesTheGreat

I'm looking for a new mouse.  I've tried the RedDragon M711-FPS and LOVE IT Except it's TOO LONG!!! I like a mouse that I would be considered a finger/claw grip type.  Not a Claw/Palm grip type...

My Daily Driver for the past 5 years has been a Logitech M185. (Its a cheap wireless mouse)  It's the perfect size, but needs better response time, and some additional buttons.

PLEASE!!!! I've been searching like crazy for the perfect mouse.  If anyone has some idea's for me, PLEASE POST A LINK, or PROVIDE A MODEL NAME / NUMBER.

Thanks

James

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

Budget?

Right now.  I'm not too worried.  I'd rather see my options.  But say Cheaper is better.  But having all the features I want is more important to me.  So $100 -/+ max...

I'd also like a HIGH DPI too..

1 minute ago, JamesTheGreat said:

Right now.  I'm not too worried.  I'd rather see my options.  But say Cheaper is better.  But having all the features I want is more important to me.  So $100 -/+ max...

I'd also like a HIGH DPI too..

One of these https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/products/gaming-mice/g305-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.html#910-005282 

https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/products/gaming-mice/g703-hero-wireless-gaming-mouse.htmlthen or are they too big?

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

Ahh.. I was just looking at those.  The G703 is 4.9" long which is the same as the M711-FPS I got to test already.  It's about an inch too long for me.  I like to have my wrist sitting on the mouse pad and just move the mouse around with my fingers for most movement, and flick my wrist for larger.  This requires my entire hand to be place on the mouse thus gripping it with my palm.  I could probably get used to it, but I'd rather get one thats around the 3.5-3.9" lengths.  

Thanks

14 minutes ago, JamesTheGreat said:

I'm looking for a new mouse.  I've tried the RedDragon M711-FPS and LOVE IT Except it's TOO LONG!!! I like a mouse that I would be considered a finger/claw grip type.  Not a Claw/Palm grip type...

My Daily Driver for the past 5 years has been a Logitech M185. (Its a cheap wireless mouse)  It's the perfect size, but needs better response time, and some additional buttons.

PLEASE!!!! I've been searching like crazy for the perfect mouse.  If anyone has some idea's for me, PLEASE POST A LINK, or PROVIDE A MODEL NAME / NUMBER.

Thanks

James

Gpro or g703 I say

6 minutes ago, JamesTheGreat said:

This requires my entire hand to be place on the mouse thus gripping it with my palm

I don't place my entire hand on the mouse, I place my fingers on the mouse without resting the palm on it. You could try doing that. BTW try this website if you haven't already http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/

edit : Look up Razer Atheris.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

2 hours ago, noxdeouroboros said:

I don't place my entire hand on the mouse, I place my fingers on the mouse without resting the palm on it. You could try doing that. BTW try this website if you haven't already http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/

edit : Look up Razer Atheris.

Unfortunately with a mouse that's even 4.9" long, My palm ends up resting on it, because of the way  I grip the mouse.    The problem with the M711-FPS is that the back actually slopes out really far.  It would be PERFECT, if the back just dropped down like the M185... I would LOVE this mouse 100% then.

I'm trying to figure out how to modify it now.. lol

BTW: I checked out the link.  I have LARGE hands according to their chart, but just don't like how most mice fit.  I like a mouse thats no longer than 3.9" total... and needs to be very light weight.  Have a very high DPI, RGB, 8 buttons, 1000hz, ect... All the goodies in a small package... And I'd love it to be wireless too... 

AFAIK mouse like that does not exist, you might have to compromise on size or features.

3 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

AFAIK mouse like that does not exist, you might have to compromise on size or features.

I've emailed a few companies just to see if maybe they have something like what i'm looking for, and i'm just not seeing it.  

I've become so used, to using a tiny mouse that my big hands cramp up whenever i try to use anything that would be considered "small" or "normal" sized anymore..  My last option is to cut the back off this M711-FPS and find a way to make my own cover for the back, but I'd rather not destroy a brand new mouse.  Even if it was only $30. lol

8 minutes ago, JamesTheGreat said:

I've emailed a few companies just to see if maybe they have something like what i'm looking for, and i'm just not seeing it.  

I've become so used, to using a tiny mouse that my big hands cramp up whenever i try to use anything that would be considered "small" or "normal" sized anymore..  My last option is to cut the back off this M711-FPS and find a way to make my own cover for the back, but I'd rather not destroy a brand new mouse.  Even if it was only $30. lol

If you find something that small like you said let me know, curious :) This one https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Naga-Chroma-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00NW6T6CC fits the features bit, but it's 4.68” in length.

You will probably end up having to alter the way you grip your mouse or modify the one that is too long, and that won't be very easy.

3 hours ago, JamesTheGreat said:

Thanks

James

I would say a basilisk at first but its not wireless. Probably an atheris.

I put the link below.

https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-atheris

Logitech G703 (non hero), the latency is even less than most wired mice. After the release of the hero sensor version, the conventional G703 is permanently discount