Installing win10

Trying to install win10 on ne aorus master

I now can't get past bios screen.

I cannot change boot device.

It is a win10 usb stick but it doesn't show on boot sequence.

In bios screen I can see

Win boot manager(sabrent).

Uefi kdi-msftwindiws 10pmap.

Sabrent 

I'm sure it recognises it as I have entered the win lic but then it died and led.to this.

It's a new install.

It has sabrent m.2

It has Windows stick in usb.

15721225570221955101747842805359.jpg

Edited by rbrooks007

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

Nothing, probably.

Based on how that bottom 120 looks like it's sitting directly on the RAM I fear you may be correct.

Is 90 to hot to install Windows. It shouldn't take too long to install so surely the CPU will cope.. 

Just now, rbrooks007 said:

Is 90 to hot to install Windows. It shouldn't take too long to install so surely the CPU will cope.. 

Yes it is too hot. Do you have a heatsink connected to the CPU? If not then you won't be installing anything.

you should really slap a cooler on your cpu because if you don't your pc won't work too well

fans blowing on some metal isn't going too do much compared to something actually touching the ihs of the cpu

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

2 minutes ago, mxk said:

you should really slap a cooler on your cpu because if you don't your pc won't work too well

fans blowing on some metal isn't going too do much compared to something actually touching the ihs of the cpu

I see an XSPC GPU waterblock in the background. I wonder if he at least installed the CPU waterblock.

Ok. It's been on and off at 90 for the past 2 hours while I'm trying to install win10. Iv just had the 2 fans and it has been shutting down while trying so I'm gonna stop now. I thought it would be ok without a proper cooling just to do install.but maybe not. It will have xspc water cooling once the parts arrive but i wanted to get Windows on before..maybe I'll wait....

Yes im wating for xspc raystorm to go with my razor. I just wanted to get win10 installed and test myb2nd hand parts.

1 minute ago, rbrooks007 said:

Ok. It's been on and off at 90 for the past 2 hours while I'm trying to install win10. Iv just had the 2 fans and it has been shutting down while trying so I'm gonna stop now. I thought it would be ok without a proper cooling just to do install.but maybe not. It will have xspc water cooling once the parts arrive but i wanted to get Windows on before..maybe I'll wait....

Did you attach the CPU waterblock or did you just leave the CPU bare?

1 minute ago, rbrooks007 said:

Yes im wating for xspc raystorm to go with my razor. I just wanted to get win10 installed and test myb2nd hand parts.

So you tried to start the system with no CPU cooler installed at all. 91°C is commonly the point of thermal throttling. Go much higher and the system will trip overheat protection and shutdown. You can potentially get away with reaching the OS once the CPU waterblock is installed as it acts as a large thermal mass. With at least the block installed you could get somewhere with that.

Why don't you have an air cooler? Going with custom watercooling have you never used air cooling before that? A stock cooler should be good enough to get the job done here.

The cpu was bare l. My cpu cooler hasnt arrived yet. I didn't think it would be an issue just loading windows. Have i ruined the processor???

Normally shouldn't have damaged it, but it's totally normal it didn't work. Will overheat instantly and throttle down to a snail's pace, halt itself, and just shut itself down if you continue abusing it.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

20 minutes ago, rbrooks007 said:

The cpu was bare l. My cpu cooler hasnt arrived yet. I didn't think it would be an issue just loading windows. Have i ruined the processor???

The CPU should be fine but to do this repeatedly definitely won't help the CPU's longevity. To know for sure you'll just have to wait and see if it works as intended when you can cool it properly.

ok so best not to install win till i get the water cooling installed. My last i7 pc wasnt as delicate but ya live n learn.

Its a desk build with parts coming from around the world so its complicated and i wanted to get something done while i wait for the parts. more haste less speed.

ok so best not to install win till i get the water cooling installed. My last i7 pc wasnt as delicate but ya live n learn.

Its a desk build with parts coming from around the world so its complicated and i wanted to get something done while i wait for the parts. more haste less speed.