Bluetooth expansion card not working (?)

Epimetheus

Hi guys, haven't posted in a while.

A while ago I made a list of components to buy for my friend who wanted to build a gaming pc, and since he wanted to get both wifi and bluetooth I told him to get this https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07FBSV1XZ/ref=ox_sc_crt_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A11IL2PNWYJU7H pcie expansion card. The wifi has worked fine, however he's now tried the bluetooth functionalities and my friend sent me this photo of an error saying his device didn't support bluetooth, and to add an external card to do so. Did i get this wrong and the card doesn't actually support bluetooth? Or is there something wrong that is fixable? If so, what is it?af0499d9-9988-41c0-b1b2-44c41e288efa.thumb.jpg.b6e21f69491221b446438be5490f8ec4.jpg 

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section