Can We make a Desktop run hotter than a Apple laptop?

For the start, 

Rosewill FBM-01 case Very small.

Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H Motherboard

MSI HD 7970 GPU

2 Optical drives to reduce space in the case

HX 850 PSU if it will fit

4GB DDR2 800 MHz RAM

Windows XP because of heavy system resource use and inefficiency

Case size 13.78" Hight, 6.89 Wide, 13.86" Deep 

Will try to cram a HD7970, HX 850, AMD 1090t CPU with a small aluminum heat sink, and 2 optical drives to see how hot it can get. It will make a good space heater if it does not catch fire. I would use FX, but they are all in use still. I will post after I have fun building the stupidest thing I can come up with. Just building it for pun and fun. Trying to have the shittyest ventalation possible. Really trying to build on current case offerings. Should be interesting. Lets see how stupid this can be.

Again,

Just for Pun and Fun.

It's gonna be fun. The FBM-01 has surprisingly good ventilation. Start taping over fan grates and you have a chance of supernova.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

If you want high temperatures, just unplug the fans. Do keep in mind that high temperatures does not mean more heat. A 7970 running at 90C produces the same amount of heat as a 7970 running at 30C with a custom water cooling loop.

:)

its odd that this one somehow is once again relevant to post ?

also, there's some statements in your original post that i'd like to take apart, but i'm not gonna bother today.

I had a better idea for PSU. VS 500. Plus it was already there. I still don't think a 1090t is hot enough.

IMG_0344.JPG

Forget that. I used a Dell Dimension 2400 Case. No front fans. GPU hits 99c just running emulators. Hard drive caddy is in front of the rear of the 7970. There is about 4 inches of room between them. CPU is fine, but GPU is hot. I am not sure if it's AMD or me making it run so hot. Some people say that is is normal for it to run this hot. Oh, and that is a floppy cable going to a floppy drive. Asrock G41C-GS with a E8500 and 4 GB 1600 MHz memory running at 1333 because the board does not surt 1600 MHz. One of those odd Asrock boards that does all kinds of strange things to maintain old functionality. It has 2 DDR2 slot and 2 DDR3 slots. XP madness, well almost. Don't think air flow can get any worse for this thing. Still not as bad as Apple.

IMG_0345.JPG