Random Shutoff on Asus Laptop

Running Raptors

I have a Asus FX53VE gaming laptop that for whatever reason is shutting off seconds after it boots. This happened to me a few months ago but I stopped using it for a good week and then powered it back on and it worked fine. But the issue came back. I have the latest bios, I have ran the computer off of battery only and charger only and I have the same issues still. And I know its not an overheating issue either because I have ran the laptop hard before and it never reached 75+, let alone I'm just trying to boot the laptop. I will get in the bios and it will alsos shuttoff there too. If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

The most likely cause for such behavior on laptops is simply a damaged or loosely plugged in battery.

It could also be something more “severe” but the battery is probably the only thing you could or rather should exchange yourself. To troubleshoot open the device up and unplug the battery then just start off the charger. If it works, you know it's the battery, if not it will be some hardware damage most likely.

If the laptop still has warranty, make us of it instead obviously.

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.