need to bring a file to the phone, no ROM installed

Eyal
I've attempted to flash a newer version of cyanogenmod on my phone (10.1.3 to 11). I'm using TWRP 2.6.1.0
I can not boot because I've wiped the phone (dalvik, system, data, internal storage, cache), and I suspect the ROM I have is corrupted but I can't connect it to my computer and transfer the file via USB because I have no ROM installed and can not boot. I also can't take the SD card (since there's non) and put the file that way.
My phone is Oppo find 5

My root file flashing was successful, but installation of the ROM cm-11-20140204-NIGHTLY has failed. I assume the file was corrupted, but I have no way to find out what it is.
I now realize my mistakes, like wiping the system unnecessarily.

Is there any way to get another file on the device? any other suggestions?

Thanks in advanced
Eyal, 

I've attempted to flash a newer version of cyanogenmod on my phone (10.1.3 to 11). I'm using TWRP 2.6.1.0

I can not boot because I've wiped the phone (dalvik, system, data, internal storage, cache), and I suspect the ROM I have is corrupted but I can't connect it to my computer and transfer the file via USB because I have no ROM installed and can not boot. I also can't take the SD card (since there's non) and put the file that way.

My phone is Oppo find 5

My root file flashing was successful, but installation of the ROM cm-11-20140204-NIGHTLY has failed. I assume the file was corrupted, but I have no way to find out what it is.

I now realize my mistakes, like wiping the system unnecessarily.

Is there any way to get another file on the device? any other suggestions?

Thanks in advanced

Eyal, 

One of the problems is CM 11 needs TWRP 2.6.3.1 to install. This is flashed by using the app Recovery Manager.

You will need either a SD card with the roms (CM 10.2 for example) OR a USB Flash drive made for phones that can hold the roms.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

You could probably use adb or fastboot to push files to the device, but I'm not entirely sure?

you are going to have to use ADB or android debugging shell, to do this. Inside twrp they have in the advanced option "adb sideload". Download the android sdk and download all the necessary components in "sdk manager". Then make sure your device is seen as an adb interface in "device manager" for windows Then go into platform-tools, and drop the rom and gapps file in there. Go into CMD and set redirect it using "cd <insert location of your android sdk files here>" and then type

adb sideload <filename>

adb sideload in twrp will receive it and automatically get it installed