MSI Ventus SX oc edition GTX 1650 vs RX 570

Hocigache

Hello i am on a very tight graphic card budget, i found a deal for a new MSI Ventus SX oc edition GTX 1650 for $126 while there is the RX 570 that cost about $190 at least in my country, knowing that the performance between them is about 10 - 15% so is it worth it to pay the extra 64$ price difference for 10 - 15% performance or should i go with the GTX 1650

the cheapest rx 570 costs 190$ equivelent? then its not worth it. 

wait to have a look at how rx5500 pricing will be if you have the time, and have a look at the used market. 

the gain in performance is not worth 64$. 

Just now, GoldenLag said:

the cheapest rx 570 costs 190$ equivelent? then its not worth it. 

wait to have a look at how rx5500 pricing will be if you have the time, and have a look at the used market. 

the gain in performance is not worth 64$. 

when is the release date of the rx5500?

3 minutes ago, Hocigache said:

November 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

5 minutes ago, Hocigache said:

before christmas at some point, we have specs, but for now its OEM launch and at some point in the near future there will be a launch. 

if you can find a used rx 580/gtx 1060 6GB, then you wont be loosing out on anything. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

before christmas at some point, we have specs, but for now its OEM launch and at some point in the near future there will be a launch. 

if you can find a used rx 580/gtx 1060 6GB, then you wont be loosing out on anything. 

found an rx580 used for mining for a year and seven months for the price of $135

6 minutes ago, Hocigache said:

found an rx580 used for mining for a year and seven months for the price of $135

assuming its not using a miner bios, getting that for about 100-120$ wouldnt be terrible.