Help fast (happened at work)

ItsNypz
Go to solution Solved by Mvard,

There is probably a flash drive or external drive plugged in that its trying to boot from. Find it, unplug it, then restart. Hopefully that helps!

I'm at work rn and I accidentaly turn off onr cable of That big power supply thing on the floor ( the one big black thing with light in the second image on the floor).

after that the pc wouldn't turn on and all it shows is that image... I tried getting into bios but it doesn't work... Pls help I leave in 2 hours (I'm working night shift and it can't be like this when the next person comes to use the pc)

2019-10-13 02.02.13.jpg

2019-10-13 02.03.35.jpg

Looks like the boot order is funky. Generally it should be booting from the main drive if the flash drive doesn't have bootable media. If the above solution doesn't work, there's not many easy options if you can't access the bios. Try resetting CMOS. Do a google search for it, it's a bit complicated. That should reset bios settings.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

2 minutes ago, Mvard said:

There is probably a flash drive or external drive plugged in that its trying to boot from. Find it, unplug it, then restart. Hopefully that helps!

U are a lifesaverrrrrrr