Looking for a new mmorpg

xdeathshot20

So I don't remember the last time I played a really amazing MMORPG and I Wana start to play them again.  I find it really hard to find one that can really keep me in for the long run and grind.  The last MMORPG that I really enjoyed playing was Diablo 3.  I prefer that style of gameplay.  Quests, story, grinding and stuff like that.  I don't Wana beat the game in a week and then be like what am I supposed to do now.  I want something that will keep me for some time.  Don't recommend WoW as I don't Wana play a game that requires I pay for it monthly.  Also obviously is has to be on PC.  Thanks

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

if you liked Diablo 3, look at Path of Exile, similar in style, but much much more in depth. You also have Guild Wars 2, terra, Elder Scrolls Online. All Free 2 play. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Thanks, I'll definitely take a look at them

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

i definitely agree with both Guild Wars 2 and Old School Runescape.

i just got back into gw2 myself and there are still tons of people playing, and so much to do, and even a new living world season going on. (also the Halloween event is starting).

It an amazing community too, everybody is willing to help out and answer questions. need help with a boss or event? post it in map chat and half the people in the zone will rush to help, its actually pretty insane.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

There is Black Desert Online, Secret World Legends, SoulWorker, Blade and Soul and Tera. Take your pick I guess.

Lineage 1 private server. A LOT of grinding and leveling. the item progressive is very good. you will not finalize your character at least a years of full time playing.

Google "L1Justice". the most popular private server right now.