Help Me Overclocking My RX 570 PLEASEE

Hey Guyz..

Sorry for my bad english..

I have a saphire ITX Rx 570 4GB.. Which i am trying to overclock.. i was using superposition and DMC 5 as a stability test for my overclocking. i was stable at these settings.. Core Clock From 1244 to 1390 at 1090mv.. and  memory from 1500 to 2050 at level 2 timings.. but since i was looking for new games to play i downloaded fortnite and started to see some artifacts i was sure that i am pushing my memory clock alot more then usual.. i drop the memory at 2000 and still seeing some artifact then step by step i dropped it to 1900 which looks kinda stable to me.. i don't know if it is the game or my overclocking because i think there is something wrong with water reflections in fortnite.. i doesn't look like an artifact .. but i think it is not normal.. i wanted to ask that what most peoples are getting with an rx 570 in terms of oc.. so i will use the same oc settings and see if i am getting any artifacts or not.. to my experience i don't think so that my gpu isn't stable

36 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

i don't know if it is the game or my overclocking because i think there is something wrong with water reflections in fortnite

Well i mean you could play the game stock and then play with the overclock. If there is no difference then its just the game