Redeeming AMD Games (with the purchase of hardware)

I ordered an AMD build (R5 3600, RX 5700 XT Sapphire Pulse) from a company that works with wholesale tech (they supply retailers, but they can sell to individuals as well). They import their tech from German wholesale company Siewert & Kau. I am interested in the steps to claiming my prize from AMD (a game + Xbox Game Pass) once I get the PC.

I have four questions:

- How do I activate the prize? Is there a code in the box? Do I get it by email? Does AMD scan my hardware for the CPU/GPU and give me the coupons that way?

- Will I be able to use Windows Game Pass on another computer (like my traveling laptop) which is not AMD?

- Since the CPU gets me 3 months of Xbox Game Pass, and the GPU also gets me three months of Xbox Game Pass, does that total to 6 months?

- If not, can I maximize the trial by claiming the Xbox Game Pass for the GPU first, and at the end of the three months, activating the one for the CPU?

I haven't had previous experience with these kinds of things, so please stay calm if I am asking ultra-noob questions.

In my defense, the person to whom I was making the order also had no idea about the prizes.

So how do I go about this?

What should I do to claim my reward?

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Katarn said:

How do I activate the prize?

You will receive instructions. You should go to amdrewards.com (or something like that), enter your serial number then download a software that will scan your hardware 

16 minutes ago, Katarn said:

Will I be able to use Windows Game Pass on another computer

Most likely. It's linked to your Microsoft account but I'm just guessing because I don't have it myself.

16 minutes ago, Katarn said:

Since the CPU gets me 3 months of Xbox Game Pass, and the GPU also gets me three months of Xbox Game Pass, does that total to 6 months?

- If not, can I maximize the trial by claiming the Xbox Game Pass for the GPU first, and at the end of the three months, activating the one for the CPU?

No idea but you might want to email the AMD support service.