Best side monitors under £300

Renzorex

Hi, I'm looking to get two side monitors to be placed on each side of my main monitor.

I currently have two monitors which aren't the best. The main monitor I mentioned above will be bought a month after the two side monitors because it's going to be more expensive. The main monitor will be either 144 or 165hz, 1440p, and 1ms response time. It will be between 29 and 34inches, curved and ultrawide. I haven't decided on the exact model yet though, I'll need to wait to see how much I have in my budget.

I would like 2 side monitors that are less than £300 each and have at least 60hz and at least 1080p but preferably 1440p. 1ms response time would be nice but I don't mind if its up to 5ms. Also I would like them to be 27inches or under (preferably 24inch but anything under 27 is good).

Incase it's not clear, I'm looking for advice on the side monitors, not the main monitor.

Thanks for any input

3 minutes ago, Renzorex said:

, 2k29 and 34inches, curved and ultrawide.

probably want 1440p and not 1080 if you are going big with it.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

10 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

probably want 1440p and not 1080 if you are going big with it.

Oh I thought 2k was 1440p, whoops I'll edit it.

2k is 1440p that is correct imo 

1440p Quad HD 

Though in Quora: 1440p monitors should not be named as 2k, but they are, unfortunately.

So the misfortune is in miscommunication.

I edit my posts more often than not

3 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

2k is 1440p that is correct imo 

1440p Quad HD 

Though in Quora: 1440p monitors should not be named as 2k, but they are, unfortunately.

So the misfortune is in miscommunication.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing this up.